Despite the limitations in travel posed by the pandemic and almost no in person interaction with employee ownership ambassadors across the country in 2020, EOX had some milestones to celebrate on July 4th, 2020, our 2nd birthday:
- Investments and pledges to support the EOX mission now exceed $1 million
- Five State Centers for Employee Ownership are now open, and we hope to double that number in the next 12 months
- We have added a new staff member, Claire Deakin, and by the end of 2020 will add another
- We have an active five-member board of directors including two new enthusiastic members in Neil Brozen and Daniel Goldstein
- The prototype state center, the PACEO, has helped the state of Pennsylvania move from 14th to 4th in the nation in the creation of new ESOP’s in the past 4 years where data is available (2014 – 2017)
We want to thank everyone who has supported EOX these past two years in carrying out our mission-
to significantly expand employee ownership through establishing and supporting independent nonprofit State Centers for Employee Ownership.
We have made a ton of progress but have a long way to go. We invite you learn more about our mission and to invest with us to build a more inclusive economy at EOXnetwork.org.
EOX Board Members EOX Staff
Cecil Ursprung, Chair Steve Storkan
Ken Baker Claire Deakin